If you’ve been around blog ambitions for a while you know that I love, use, and recommend WordPress for blogging. While I know that it isn’t the platform for everyone, I’m bias and think WordPress is the best. I get it though, sometimes blogging on WordPress can be overwhelming and complicated for bloggers. There are a lot of bloggers that would rather focus on their content and audience than worry about some of the hassles that come with owning their own WordPress site (like maintaining and updating WordPress, getting hacked, which plugins to use, horrible customer service, complicated c-panels, etc).
If you’d rather not worry about your WordPress site, there’s a new option in the market today: StudioPress Sites
I am an affiliate for StudioPress, but I’m only sharing this with you because I know it’s going to be an awesome option for your blog.
What are StudioPress Sites?
In short, StudioPress sites is hosting specifically for WordPress. Not only is WordPress ready to go for you, it is always backed by the power of the Genesis Framework. Here are more specific details:
- When you sign up with StudioPress sites, you’ll get 20 of StudioPress’ bestselling themes at your fingertips (no additional charge). You can customize any of those or add your own child theme from third parties.
- You’ll also have a selection of the top recommended plugins available to download with only one-click.
- Speaking of plugins, StudioPress Sites gives you the option of automatically updating plugins and themes. Say goodbye to the red circle plugin notifications. This goes for WordPress updates too.
- StudioPress knows that having your site load fast is important. They’ve optimized their infrastructure to ensure optimized load time from their end.
- We’ve all read the horror stories of bloggers going viral only to have their blogs shut down by their host because they were getting too much traffic for their plan. With StudioPress Sites, you’ll “never face the experience of your site crashing just because you succeed in getting big traffic”.
- StudioPress Sites are SEO ready. I’ll save you the technical jargon, but Sites will have your site optimized for search and social. I spent some time on the phone with Brian Gardner telling him how important Pinterest is for bloggers. When you host your blog with StudioPress sites you don’t need to do any coding or use a plugin to apply for Rich Pins. Simply apply. Boom.
- As with anything StudioPress, I know you will have great customer support. Folks who want you to be successful and will help you out if any hiccups with your hosting come up. Since they’re WordPress only, they’ll understand your site. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve reached out to my host and they aren’t familiar with WordPress. With Sites, you won’t have that frustration.
Go check out StudioPress Sites for yourself. It’s WordPress made easy. With StudioPress sites you’ll be able to get solid, reliable hosting with a great looking, optimized theme. Sites will help you worry less about setting up and maintaining WordPress so that you can focus on what you do best: publish awesome content and connect with your readers.
Update! I just built my first StudioPress site and it was super easy. I made a video so that you can see what StudioPress Sites is and how easy it makes it for you to set up a WordPress site.8